"Art of Range Hoods created my stand-out copper range hood, as well as 2 copper seahorse downspouts. Each of these pieces, a work of art, draw curiosity for it's uniqueness, questions and rave reviews. Should I build again, Art of Rain will have a presence in my next home."
Max and Art of Range Hoods was fabulous to work with. The quality of the workmanship was superb and the price was great for the outstanding quality. Our contractor was thoroughly impressed with the quality and price as well. He requested Art of Range's information to be able to direct other clients of his to Art of Range. Max was very easy to work with, and communication from him was very timely. He also communicated directly with our builder which made things very simple, clear and easy for everyone involved to sing from the same sheet of music.
"Max at the Art of Range Hoods was a delight to work with regarding the custom copper hood they made for our new kitchen. From our initial dialogue and design, to the ultimate delivery, everything was effortless and professional. Our unique copper hood with dark patina has received rave reviews from all who have seen it, and it is most definitely the focal point in our kitchen remodel. Thank you, Max! You have our complete satisfaction and welcome our testimony to your future customers."
"From the beginning, Max was highly responsive, engaged and helpful in assisting us to design our custom range hood. The service and quality of product are top notch, and we would highly recommend using the Art of Range Hoods team for your needs."
Why Choose Art of Range Hoods?
‣ How long have you been in business?
‣ How do you believe you have been able to sustain long-term growth?
‣ What do your customers look like? Homeowners, contractors or both?
What are the benefits of Copper Range Hoods?
‣ What is a Range Hood? What is its purpose?
‣ Benefits of Proper Ventilation and Copper Range Hoods
- Copper Range Hoods are easy to maintain because of natural copper finish
- Copper hides grease and makes it act as a varnish to its finish
- Copper Range Hoods bring warmth and an inviting presence to any kitchen
- Proper ventilation helps people cook with food allergies
- Proper ventilation helps keep grease and condensation away from your kitchen and home
- Proper ventilation reduces cooking smells
- Proper ventilation removes combustion pollutants
How does the ordering process work?
Ordering a range hood from Art of Range Hoods is simple: to ensure you receive the correct custom range hood that fits your kitchen and design needs we don’t run your credit card when you hit BUY IT NOW. We will contact you within 24 hours once you process your order request online to make sure the range hood we’re building fits your functional and esthetic needs.
- Inquiry process is creating a thorough kitchen report with your dimensions, design concepts, cooking styles and venting applications. Let us know if you have a designer or contractor working with you so we can ask more detailed questions regarding your kitchen
- The Art of Range design process is based on calculating all your dimensions, then transcribing them into a beautifully proportional drawing
- Manufacturing process starts by laying it down on copper (or stainless) and forming the range hood with our special hemmed seams that are robust and enhance appearance
- Finishing touches dress up the range hood with strap work or patina. Straps are formed by hand to fit the styling of range hood and will go on after the range hood is done with patina or finish work
- Patina process is natural, water based and eco friendly. Oxidation process could take up to 48 hours to complete. A coat of fine lacquer is applied to freeze the desired patina and make your maintenance stress free
- All throughout this process you’ll receive notifications and update on your custom copper hood with pictures to show how it’s all coming together. Our typical manufacturing process is 3-7 days depending on size and complexity of your project
What makes us stand out amongst our competitors?
Kitchen Range Hoods
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.